Literally years in the making- announcing
Interpace 95 : Exit 2
[Insert Clever Title Here]
The second installment in a planned 33 part tridecatrilogy in the
Interspace 95 saga
Look! There's some crap below:
author if you wish!
After the startling success of the first book, which was printed in
literally (a small quantity of) dozens of copies, the time has come for a bigger, better,
bolder, more b-adjectivey story in the series.
I had tried a blog methodology, but it
wasn't working for me. Stay tuned here for updates on that front. In the meantime, here's
a list of tropes you may encounter when reading this story:
- Applied Phlebotinum
- IN SPACE!
- Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Virtual Ghost
- Quantum Mechanics can do Anything
- Bittersweet Ending
- Implausibly Female Cast (because Most Writers are Male)
- Rewriting Reality
- Brooklyn Rage
- Chekhov's Arsenal
- Idiot Ball
- Valley Girl
- White Haired Psycho Girl
- We Have a Plan
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Winged Female
- Clockwork Creature
- Small Girl, Big Gun
- Pintsized Powerhouse Cute Bruiser
- Not Good with People
- Guardian of the Multiverse
- Lonely Doll Girl therefore Living Dolls
- Su... Su... Sussudio
- Mad Scientist (and Mad Scientist's Beautiful Daughter)
- Shrinking Violet
- Mismatched Eyes
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Going Critical!
- Containment Field
- Humans are Bastards
- Artistic License : Engineering
- Cloud Cuckoolander Genius Ditz
- Attention Defecit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Arificial Human
- Our Aliens are Different
- Our Presidents are Different
- Our Mermaids are Different
- Our Catgirls are Different
- Our Pegasusseses are Different
- ...because of Trapped in a Different World
- The Psycho Rangers
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You
- Deceptively Ridiculously Human Robot Girl
- The Three Faces of Eve
- Percussive Maintenance
- Action Girl
- Color Coded for Your Convenience
- Ninja Maid
- What Measure is a Non-Human? therefore... What Measure is a Human?
- Teacosy (averted)
Here's what some folks
may or may not be saying about Interspace 95 : Exit 2; A Title is
"The author is poised to
be the next American Garth Merenghi. Looks like he's written more books
than he's actually read."
"If you think this story
is bad, you should have read the first one!"
"Not good enough to be
JK Rowling, but far better than Stephenie Meyer. Not that that's saying
"You guys should really
hire a web designer. Your page sucks!"
Legal crap: Interspace 95, the Interspace 95
logo, and the Unsafe at any Voltage document are copyrighted works of me
and should not be reproduced without the permission of the author. The Unsafe
at any Voltage document is freely distributed in its PDF or Doc+ format.
This means you may give it to anyone you think may want to read it so long as
you do not charge any money for it; nor should the original document be modified
in any way. You may also give it to people who you think would not want to read
it if you feel that it would annoy them, and in the process bring you happiness.
Again, as long as you don't charge for it. Of course, that's silly, but people
sometimes do strange things.